The FixTherm96-Thermostats are often used as maximum thermostat in instrumentation cabinets with space-heating, to protect the equipment from overheating.
- Prevention of overheating
- Temperature protection
2 Features and Advantages
- Setpoints up to 135°C
- Accurate set-point (± 3°C)
- Small hysteresis
- Anodized Aluminium housing ( Stainless steel housing available)
- Silicone non-braided cable
- Suitable for T6 and T4 classification
- Can be used for 6A / 240 VAC/DC
- The housing is made from anodized Aluminium or on request Stainless Steel type 316.
- When required in applications, e.g. analyzers, it is normal practice to use our Space-heaters and Direct-heaters in combination with these Fix-Therm96 thermostats (range from 10°C up to 135°C). The FixTherm96 can also be used for cooling purposes e.g. FixTherm TH-10/5F.
- Aluminium: TH-10/5 – going up with 5°C setpoints e.g. 10/5 – 15/10 – 20/15 etc. up to 135°C maximum.
- Stainless Steel bodies: identical range.
5 Technical data
|Housing||Anodized Aluminium or Stainless Steel|
|Current / voltage||6A / 240 VAC|
|Cable||3x 0,75 sqmm|
|Material cable||silicone non-braided cable.|
|Standard length||ca. 1 mtr|
|Other lengths||on request|
|Overall dimensions||o.d. 30 mm x 49 mm length|
|Weight||ca. 160 g.|
|Set-point tolerance||+/- 3°C|
|Mounting bracket||available (B)|
|Ambient temp. range||-50 °C … + 90 °C|
|EX protection class||II 2G Ex d IIC T6 or T4 : II 2D Ex tD A21 IP66 T 85°C or T 135°C|
|Certification||KEMA 01ATEX2125X and IECEx DEK 11.0017|