For Non-Hazardous areas the General Purpose FixTherm96 thermostats are very suitable. Often used as maximum thermostat in instrumentation cabinets with space heating, to protect the equipment from overheating. Or as a minimum thermostat with space heating to protect from freezing.
In short, temperature maintenance.
- Prevention of overheating
- Freeze protection
2 Features and Advantages
- Setpoints up to 135°C
- Accurate set-point – (N.C. contact)
- Small hysteresis
- Anodized aluminium housing ( Stainless steel housing available)
- Inside grounding
- Can be used for 110 / 240 VAC/DC
- The housing is made from anodized aluminium. When required in other applications, e.g. analyzers, it is normal practice to use our Space-Heaters in combination with our Fix-Therm96 thermostats (range from 10°C up to
- The FixTherm96 can also be used for cooling purposes e.g. FixTherm96 TH-10/5F (N.O. contact).
- GTH-10/5 – going up with 5°C each time e.g. 10/5 – 15/10 – 20-15 etc. up to 130°C maximum.
5 Technical data
|Current / voltage||6A / 240 VAC|
|Cable||3x 0,75 sqmm|
|Material cable||non-braided silicone cable|
|Standard length||ca. 1 mtr., other lengths optional|
|Overall dimensions||ca.30×49 mm (diameter xH)|
|Weight||ca. 160 g.|
|Set-point tolerance||+/- 3°C|
|Mounting bracket||available (B)|