The FixTherm Inline Thermostats are often used as maximum thermostat in instrumentation cabinets with space-heating, to protect the equipment from overheating.
- Prevention of overheating
- Temperature protection
2 Features and Advantages
- Setpoints up to 60°C
- Accurate set-point (± 3°C)
- Small hysteresis
- Suitable for T6 classification
- Can be used for 6A / 240 VAC/DC
- The housing is made from covered aluminium.
- When required in applications it is normal practice to use our Space-heaters and Direct-heaters in combination with this
- FixTherm Inline Thermostat(range from 10°C up to 60°C).
- IL-10/5 – going up with 5°C setpoints e.g. 10/5 – 15/10 – 20/15 etc. up to 60°C maximum.
5 Technical data
|Housing||Aluminium covered with heat-shrink tube|
|Current / voltage||6A / 240 VAC|
|Cable||3x 1 sqmm|
|Material cable||silicone cable, outer diam. ca. 7.4 mm|
|Standard length||ca. 1 mtr|
|Other lengths||on request|
|Overall dimensions||o.d. ca. 25 mm x 44 mm length|
|Weight||ca. 30 g.|
|Set-point tolerance||+/- 3°C|
|Ambient temp. range||-55 °C … + 65 °C|
|EX protection class||ATEX 2 II G Ex mb IIC T6 Gb, 2 II D Ex mb IIIC T85°C Db;
IECEx Ex mb IIC T6 Gb, Ex mb IIIC T85°C Db
|Certification||DEKRA 13ATEX0176 and IECEx DEK 13.0062|